Back in 2017 when I published my second hardback book, I am a SPIRIT, The ABCs of an Ideal Spirit, I never thought I’d be caught up in disagreements, misunderstandings and disputes to the extent I am confronted with today and particularly in the area where I live. My intentions were then, as well as now, pure and based in truth, my truth. Simply, my intentions are to draw religions together, particularly the viewpoints of Christians to modern day religious views. I feel at times that great gains are made, yet feel frustrated that the other viewpoints are so ensconced in hardened cement. There needs to be further discourse and dialog among ‘believers’ and brothers and sisters.
This intention has been my life’s purpose this go ’round, meaning this lifetime-to bring unity and union among believers. While speaking of believers, I am a believer in reincarnation or reembodiment meaning coming back into physical form if one has not accomplished his purpose or mission in prior lifetimes and/or paid back or properly recompensed his misuse of energy in the current lifetime.
If mastery of life has been accomplished, if that soul has worked out his salvation, then there awaits for that soul, a life in spirit, not physical form but leaving the body behind in the physical world to continue to do God’s work in the spheres in the limitless universes. I believe in the Creed of the Catholic Church that says there will be the resurrection and gathering of saints one day…at the end of the age. I believe in the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, in Christian terminology, and also I believe in the soul, his personality and man’s spirit. Man’s spirit will one day join in and become one with and in Spirit is my viewpoint.
To lay the groundwork for my newly published book, I am a SPIRIT, I will publish how and in what steps the Spirit moved through me to write this book using scripture.
The messages in the book are one-liners and are simple, yet profound. How it was published was to use a well-known verse and to see God face to face in my neighbors, friends, and acquaintances. It led me to treat all brothers and sisters, to my best of ability, with patience, kindness and love and with great affinity using the Golden Rule. I believe Jesus the Christ’s message was thus so. But for all those that are following this dispute and would like to help bring peace in the world, I lay out the Bible’s own verses itself that spoke to me. The following verses are the very foundation and cornerstone of truths that I hope bring you joy, understanding and peace, too. Please share, comment and let me know if and how this resonates with you, won’t you?
Communication is the only path to peace, so let’s dialog.
As you notice, the title of the book above, is the title I was inspired to use from the book’s very conception. It was the subtitle, too, that explains that there IS an Ideal Spirit…God (or whatever name you call God), who is Spirit. Each of the simple messages in the book begin with only two words, I AM. So follow with me now, the scriptures I used and followed in bringing this book to fruition for all Christian readers alike.
- Question: Who is the Great I AM? Answer: The Great I AM is Spirit, or Love. Scripture Reference: Exodus 3:14
- Question: Who lives in me and is life and gives me life? Answer: God lives in me and is Life. Scripture Reference: John 14:10
- Question: Who is all around us and in us? Answer: God or Life is all around us and in us. Scripture Reference: John 11:25
- Question: Does God find favor? Answer: God does not find favor. Scripture Reference: Romans 2:9-11
- Question: If God is love and those who remain in love remain in God, does God remain in them? Answer: Yes, God is love, and those who remain in love remain in God and God remains in them. Scripture Reference: 1 John 4:16
- Question: How is the Spirit known? Answer: The Spirit is Truth. Scripture Reference: 1 John 5:6
- If Jesus ‘had’ God and God ‘had’ Jesus, then who did Jesus act as? Answer: Jesus acted as God because Jesus bears witness of the Spirit within him by saying: “If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you. (1 John 15:8) Scripture Reference: 1 John 15:9 “Remain in my love.“
- Question: How do you remain in love? Answer: We remain in love by living an ethical and moral life following the two greatest commandments to name a couple of ways. Scripture Reference: 1 John 15:10
- Question: What was the Commandment Jesus gave us? Answer: “This is my commandment, “Love each other just as I have loved you”. Scripture Reference: 1 John 15:12
- Question: How shall you know my followers? Answer: By their fruits you shall you know them. Scripture Reference: Matt. 7:16-2
Thus, in conclusion, speak Living Words, speak the Truth of not What’s in you, BUT WHO is in YOU…God, the Great I AM.
This is how the Great I AM led me to write and publish the book, I AM Spirit. There is no conflict between what Christians believe and the new and ever-growing 21st Century’s religion. I encourage you to study to show yourself approved…I encourage you to seek out what the Truth is as my brother and sister in Christ.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you and if you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to ask.
And don’t forget to check out my newest book for 2018 for Kids entitled, The Best of me from a-z! Traits and Virtues for Kids It can be found on Amazon, too.