HOW TO TRUST YOURSELF AND OTHERS
- Keep YOUR goals and promises starting with yourself and it’ll be easier for others to trust you.
- Elevate yourself to the same level as others; don’t look down upon another. Be able to LOOK them in the eye whether standing, sitting or lying down. This puts you on the same playing field.
- When you have obviously made a mistake, a co-mission or an omission in a decision or in judgment of another, be willing to make amends, honestly. Somehow, someway- there are ways to do something about it.
If you need help with any of the 3 points above… let me know. I can help.
I can also recommend some free courses that will point you in the right direction here.
Thanks and have a great day!
In today’s fast paced world, helping your children be more able is a necessity. Regardless of what age they are, each can help do what they are capable of doing. The more you let them do, the more practice they get and thus, more capable and able. It’s a great feeling as a parent or a teacher to help them blossom and then watch them do it on their own.
Here’s some things to keep in mind in helping your children become more able:
- Show them how to do something and explain how it works. You might have to do so a several times, but be patient as they’ll catch on. They are fast learners.
- Be honest. If you know the answers to their questions, then by all means, share what you know. Be open to different viewpoints. If you do not know the answer, there are many resources to find the answer. But be honest and tell the truth.
- Give them something to do regularly that helps around the house so they feel that they are contributing to the family. Explain how the family works and the hats or jobs each participant in the family must do to keep it functioning. Children find it rewarding to know they are helping out and they are a vital member of the family.
- Praise them often yet be truthful if something wasn’t done up to standards. Be critical yet with a soft voice, if you will. Demeaning their attempts to become more able will just create a stop on their end. Encourage, encourage, encourage.
- Once a task is given that they are able to do, then increase the gradient on it and it will increase their ability. For example: if younger children like to fold clothes, then the next step is to teach them where the clothes go-in which drawer and so forth. You might could even label the shelf or drawers with a picture or words.
- Stay positive in what YOU are doing and set a good example. The more able you are, the more they will want to emulate that from your example
- Communicate often and help them express themselves more so that they know they can come to you regardless. Build a foundation of trust and you’ll have a set the pace for life.
These are just some of the ways that you as a parent or a teacher can help children become more able. This list is by no means all there is. There’s bound to be more things to add to this list, so feel free by leaving a comment. Helping others builds trust and helps to build a better, more capable future for not only others but safeguards the future for yourself as well.
If you found this information useful, then please like, comment and share.
Article in my hometown paper today, The Oscoda Herald, states that the “Fairview (high school) seniors witness devastation, help cleanup during community-supported senior trip”. They went to Rockport, Texas to give support and help to those devastated by Hurricane Harvey. The students said even though it had been months since the storm, there were ‘mountains of trash and debris all over”. They helped to fix up homes & clear brush among other things. This was a community organized event which primarily was service-oriented. The seniors did get some downtime together touring some of Houston’s favorite spots. Needless to say, I’m proud to be a member of this community of Fairview, Michigan. — feeling hopeful in Fairview, Michigan.
SO…the bottom line here in this poem is to know who your enemy is, right? But is everyone our enemy? No, I think not. Are all people to be trusted? No, I think not, not right now. I think there’s a small percentage of people that are actually out there in the world that intend to create harm and destruction. And do so. There’s a lot more people in our world that are ‘good’ and want to help others besides themselves. So, how do you judge who your ‘enemy’ is or the right person to spend your valuable time with? How does a person figure this out for himself without doing himself or herself in, in the interim?
So many times bridges are burned because we close the door on those we do not understand or find different in color, race, creed, political or social persuasion, to name a few. Sometimes, we inadvertently allow ‘the snake’ into our lives that wreck havoc and destruction. How do you prevent that?
As I listened to Trump read The Snake by Al Wilson (this was a song he wrote in 1968) I do understand that when you know someone is a liar and a thief, do not trust them…and I would say that’s just common sense. Try to get them some help immediately from the right sources but don’t let them interfere with you or allow that mindset in your family or group environment. One is setting himself/herself up for much pain in their life if one does not have this knowledge to act on.
But what of people, in general? How can you tell what caliber of a person are they? How ‘good’ or ‘honest’ are they… and how trusting are they?
The bible states, “By their fruits you shall know them” (Matt. 7:16) That’s a great start…but some people are very sly and ‘vicious’ wanting to bring harm and hurt to others instead of helping those around them. Take a look at the pretty snake picture below…These snakes might say they did not mean to say or do something, but nevertheless, the harm was done even though they presented themselves as a ‘nice person’. How could this have been prevented? How could you protect yourselves and others you love and yet, help others that are deceiving themselves and others?
Here’s a free course you can take online and learn how to ‘read’ and understand people. I took the course some time ago and I gained a lot of knowledge to use in my every day life . It would’ve been a great course to take when I was young in school. So, as a way to help you…take a LOOK! There’s many other free online courses here that will help you in any area of life.
I feel while I could always get across my ideas, especially since I am an author (smile), this free course has given me the opportunity to increase my skills not only talking and listening, but in writing. It is so important to choose your words correctly and be understood. So much healing and understanding between mankind can be promoted and enhanced with a simple online course like this one. There are many other free courses, too.
Check them out today, would you? Here’s the link you’ll need: http://www.scientologycourses.org
Below is a picture of the certificate showing that I successfully completed this free Communication Course yesterday.
When a spiritual baptism takes place within, then one knows that they are not their “past” with confidence and assurance. One knows that they are a child of God, albeit a diamond in the rough. One’s consciousness is elevated by these thoughts and feelings so that we may know God in the midst of every experience, activity and event. Additionally, we can know that saying, To Be.
That is one’s true beauty. It shines from within and without.
Testings will come as to your stance on this viewpoint. Strengthen yourself daily, each moment, with the knowledge of who you are as Beauty, Life and Love. And then go forth and do those things that represent your new self. Help one another see that and be that, too.
Check out my new books on living spiritually in a physical world and leave a comment if you wish:
Fowl Art -Fowl Art is about the way people look at things in general and the poetry to sustain oneself on the journey of life.
Listen -Listen with your inner ear…listen and look for the best discoveries in life with the help of our bird friends.
Christmas Christmas Everyday -Giving, sharing and receiving gifts can be experienced everyday all year round. It is done by loving each other in many different ways.
Nature’s Gift to Humanity -There are scriptural verses and words of wisdom which can be used for everyday living. The message is as unique as there are many perspectives in life that are led in love, power and wisdom.