A Government of, for and by the People and Justice will Prevail.
Abraham Lincoln is credited for the following statement: “Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth.” His spirit indeed lives on through his immortal words. It is for this reason that I bring up this topic today. We need to remember what our government is and should do and what Justice is and how to have justice prevail.
We humans could grasp our inherent power and use that to propel us into a golden era, an era of consciousness instead of death if we but follow these guidelines.
- A government that is organized and conducted for all. That’s right-every man, woman, and child regardless of political, social, religious, or economic persuasion or status. Self-serving individuals and groups only threaten the survival of it. Usually, the more unorganized and self-serving government is opposed, the more violence there is.
- When there is abuse or many cases of abuse, people do need to raise their voices but cautiously and not just outright riot, loot, or destroy human property. That’s just carrying things too far and is not going to go well in anyone’s favor. What does it solve?
- Try withdrawing your support of a government that is not run for all. And don’t support groups that tend to separate and divide people even more so. Be inclusive and help those that need help along the way.
- Likewise-with governments or those representing us and do work hard for all, then support should be given. In this day and time with social media and all the forms of communicating, then express your consent. It helps to communicate with our representatives so they know we are WITH them and they are more likely to continue on that path.
- All people need to take responsibility for their government. It is, after all, the people that make up the government. If you want a better government, get your own ethics in first, do what’s right and what is helpful for others, learn about civics, and support others that do the same. You can check out https://www.twth.org for the common sense guide to living a happier life. Precept #10 SUPPORT A GOVERNMENT DESIGNED AND RUN FOR ALL THE PEOPLE is what the 5 points summarize.
And relating to Justice, I leave you with this article from L. Ron Hubbard, Humanitarian. https://www.freedommag.org/issue/201505-patriot/l-ron-hubbard/justice.html It is a clear cut reason why there is injustice and how to rectify it.