With so much going on in and around our planet Earth, it leaves one to think…what IS the most important thing to focus on right now? Well, let me tell you my opinion and it is only that. Last I knew, opinions were okay to voice as long as it does not denigrate or invalidate another. We CAN communicate fellow humans!
Here’s where things are really at: working out who you are and what you want the future to be starting with your intention. You know…why do you do what you do? or think what you think? The voices in the head can get a bit crazy at times and run in circles if you don’t take responsibility for them. Are you the master of your thoughts and emotions?
Are you the kind of person who lets another figure it out for himself? Or do you take the reins of your life and take full responsibility for not only WHO you are but for all the past AND the future? Yes, that’s where it’s really at.
It is Declaration Time for knowing who you are and where you are going, NOW this present moment. What kind of future you are creating for yourself and others? Intentionally creating the present moment, while forgiving and forgetting the past mis-takes…They are ‘mis-takes’ because you stole from yourself those precious creative moments. Okay….move on. Give to others if only it’s your good thoughts or a smile and then Receive…it is Universal Law. Give with no expectation of return. And when you do that, you are happy because you are making someone else happy. You are serving others, not serving self.
8 helpful things to do at this time:
- Don’t get caught up in the emotional hype and drama going on around you; be aware, but distance yourself and be the Observer. Offer help where help is needed and wanted.
- Focus on yourself and your spiritual journey. Practice it everyday. We have lots of time to do that now and no time like the present. Your spiritual journey is THE most important thing. Read, listen, laugh, sing, cry, whatever it is…Let Go and Let God/Source take over. Drop the ego as it serves only you
- Stand up for your Truth and help others along the way to do so, too, with courage.
- Treat others like you want to be treated, with dignity and respect.
- Make a list of things you are grateful for and find something to add every day.
- Get some kind of exercise during the day to get the blood going and circulating.
- Eat healthier and eat less. Take care of yourself.
- And finally, ask for help when needed; you needn’t walk alone.