Living better requires that we take our learning an extra step and apply certain truths. I’d like to outline here 5 simple steps to living better:
- Scripture says, “We will eat the fruit of our words.” That means we will reap or get exactly what we are saying to ourselves. I’d like to go a step further than that and say we will eat the fruit of not only our words, but the foods we eat, the thoughts we think and the things we do. Everything we think, say, and do has repercussions or effects. So why not eat healthier, think positive thoughts, and do things that help yourself and others, too.
- Be a productive person. This means staying active in mind, heart and with your hands. The hands we have are God’s tools just as our mind and heart should be, too. So whatever you have the mind to do, do it with passion and purpose and to help others. Use your talents and skills.
- Know the Truth of Who You Are! So many people, young and old, are not aware of who they are. What do I mean by that? They know not where they came from or where they are going. We are, in fact, more than just a body. We are a spirit inhabiting a body. Just ask anyone that has died and come back to life. They, their real self, hovered over their body. What happened was they were exteriorized and saw their body as just a vessel that they lived in. Many come back to life with a very real purpose, knowing who they are, and change their lives for the better. Don’t wait for a ‘near-death’ experience to find out who you are. This is related to this other collarary, Find out your reason for being. Know what it is you are here on earth to do and then do it! You’ll be happier because you are on-purpose. Most likely it’s those things you have an interest in and good at anyway.
- Educate yourself-stretch yourself to higher ways of thinking and be sure to Look and Listen. Make sure you observe and know what is your truth and not anyone elses. That is called holding your integrity in-knowing what you know and then standing on it regardless of what people think, say or do to you.
- And lastly, surround yourself with those like-minded, same vibrational people like you. Like attracts like and hopefully they are positive like you. If not, help yourself first to improve in every way. Then help others rise in tone by offering them a helping hand, but leave them to work out their own problems for the long haul. Getting caught up with enabling isn’t something that you want as part of your repetroire.
These are 5 ways on how to live a better life right now. I’m sure there are many more but these are just the basics. Take each item and then write down some things you can do right now. It doesn’t take months to do, in fact, it can be done just by deciding that you want a better life. Write down what you are able to do starting now and then in 30 days, see if your life hasn’t taken a turn for the better. You’ll probably want to continue on your happier path.