Today through April 3rd, in celebration for Book Week, these e-books will be free. Your download and reviews are appreciated!
I’m soon to be 65 years young this next month. Never felt more alive, aware or grateful, either. I believe there are certain things you must do to set yourself up for this wonderful time in life:
- Never quit doing what you love in life. It took me a long time to really find out what I liked to do in life. And that was writing and illustrating books for people of all ages. I don’t have a large volume of books written, but I’ve enjoyed each project and product thus far done. Keeps me young. Of course, learning the internet is done in gradients, too. 🙂 And that’s a whole ‘nuther story!
- Appreciate the lessons learned in life. No one is born into this world knowing it all. I’ve had some hard lessons in life, but in the long run, each of those lessons was done by choice or consent, even if done in ignorance. Try to join a group that helps you learn about life and livingness because there is a technology to living, so to speak.
- Take responsibility for what you’ve done-the good and not so good. I realized that life keeps on going and it gets easier when I take responsibility for my part. That helps me to be more humble and not so hard on myself in the future. It also helps me to realize that there’s a lot of good to be done in the world and there’s always another opportunity to improve yourself.
- Love your family. Get to know each one in your family and love them for who they are. I’m a fraternal twin-a close sister that means the world to me with two younger brothers. My mother is still alive, I’m thankful, and happily married. I also have a wonderful husband & family that are very supportive of me. Two grown children and three grandchildren now doing well in life. Communicate with your family often.
- Be Community minded. Getting out and helping others whether you do so in person or using the internet can bring rewards. There’s nothing as rewarding as helping others out. Treat others as you want to be treated, too.
- Help our planet out. Economize, reuse and recycle where you can. It’s a great feeling to know that you are using only what you need to and giving back to the land that has given so generously to us.
- Develop a Spiritual life. Work and study to improve yourself-each day. Cultivate good virtues. Keep abreast of the technologies used in this day and time to help you develop a better and deeper spiritual connection.
These are some of the things that I have found that brings success in my life. I’m sure there’s more- I hope you have questions or comments, too. Don’t forget to check out my books here. And thanks for stopping by- come again!
I AM Spirit is a 64 page book of fine art paintings and inspirational words regarding the abilities and skills of who we really are as humans; a spirit living in a physical body. The colorful paintings by Junai Meijer are captivating and infused with the richness of life. Mary Rensberry’s uplifting words encourage higher values and virtues. Each letter of the alphabet is represented by words that portray man’s inherant nature. This is a very aesthetic and inspirational work done in collaboration between author Mary Rensberry of the United States and fine artist Junai Meijer of Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Yes! A valuable product is now on the market…and one that I’m very proud of. It’s been in the making since 2009 and happy to see the birth of it on Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
I AM Spirit is a spiritual book without being religious. It crosses all barriers to forge what’s common in each of us, our Spirit. I hope that you’ll find it inspiring and beautiful, too…the illustrations are from a prolific artist from Amsterdam, NL! Junai Meijer and I collaborated on this amazing project since its inception to book format in October 2016.
Reading the book and enjoying its pictures is like a long drink of water for a thirsty traveller…Enjoy.